Thursday, February 21, 2008

...when you leave kids to themselves...

I went downstairs to put some laundry in, it took about 10 minutes, I decided that it was way too quiet upstairs. I peek around the corner and see Makynna wiping the floor in the kitchen with a dish towel. I asked her what had happened and she said she was cleaning up a mess. I assumed it was the cats' water because she was right by their dishes. I told her I would help her and she gave me the towel...but low and be hold there was no water on the cloth...but Poop! She had got the runs, it blew out the back of her pants while she was playing in the kitchen. She was being helpful and cleaning it up for me. What a good kid! But, it just kinda smeared all over the place. So I picked her up and changed her, then it was to the kitchen to clean the mess. As I was cleaning the mess my beautiful daughter asked me, "Mommy, you cleaning your mess up?" Oh how wonderful she is!

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

gotta love kids! Keep you on your toes

KellyLady said...

You're right...they keep you on your toes...and quiet is always a double edged sword!