Monday, February 11, 2008

For those of you who know my eldest child, you also know that she only has 2 speeds: Super FF and Dead Asleep. Well low and behold we found something that kept her entertained for over 20 minutes...and quiet. She made a mess but it was worth the quiet time.



Yep, she pealed all the paper off her crayons. We tried to talk to her but she was concentrating so hard that we were blocked out. So I guess what I need to do is buy a new box of crayons when ever I need her to sit still and be quiet. Could be expensive but just might be worth it.

Now how cute are these two! Makynna was in a good mood the other day so I had a few minutes to capture the fun she was having with Oryn. In the one black and white I can't get over how many similarities my girls have. Its crazy!




This is Makynna "Farting" Oryn. She watches Scott and me do so often that she has decided that she needs to help too. All she does is hold Oryn's legs and says "Fart Oryn, I help you." Quite entertaining.

After church on Sunday I was trying to think of an activity that would keep Makynna happy and entertained until it was time for supper. I decided that we should make home made buns. We had a blast! It took the better part of 2 1/2 hours (Me not being talented in the bread making area). The buns turned out okay but it was the fun we had that was the best. I gave Makynna her own dough. That poor piece of dough. It got work! We never put it in the oven...even though I told her we did...I couldn't even imagine how hard it would have been. When Dad got home from work he got attacked. It was not the day for Scott to wear all black. Scott was a good sport...but quickly turned the tables on Makynna and tickled her to death...well, I am pretty sure she peed.








Tonight we went over to visit Makynna and Oryn's Great-Grandma Ully. Makynna was her usual hyperactive self, and Oryn was content the whole time. Grandma and Grandpa Ully were there as well. It was the first time Great-Grandma had seen Oryn.
Grandpa entertained Makynna with the wheelchair. It was amusing to watch. And Grandma loved on Oryn.



No comments: