Friday, February 1, 2008

Now that I have some time...

Okay, I have been slowly getting myself organized. I am venturing out on my own more. Kynna, Oryn, and I have a good system going. I am quite suprised at how well Makynna behaves while we are out...but you through another adult into the mix and she seems not to want to cooperate. Funny, you would think it would be the other way around.
I have also had the chance to brave the single parent at bed time. Chrissy I don't know how you did it...or still do it. I have survived and come out with not so bad resaults.
It is quite cute to watch Makynna with her baby sister. She loves to walk up to Oryn...while she is asleep in her chair give a BIG squeeze, pat her head or face and say "Oryn, you're my best friend! I love you!" Which Oryn replies with a good scream on some occasions. But on most she just watches and listens to her big sister with pure content. I love it...I know it won't last forever so I must take it when I can get it.
Now for the picture update....

Makynna and I spend a lot of time at the Cheese Cake...with Oryn who sleeps. This is where we take most of our pictures. So this is a peek at our silly time together.








Now for an assault of pictures of Oryn.











Okay, I will not bore anyone with anymore pictures...on this post at least.

1 comment:

Roeckers said...

OK KIm I love the pictures, but please no more naked belly pictures!!