Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snap Happy.

I have become a shutter bug now with two kids. I am also trying to play around with my camera a little more...taking random, yet interesting or cute pictures. Here is what I did this week while working on only 6 hours of sleep in 63 hours. Yes, both kids were sick this week...it also being Valentines weekend(for those of you who aren't in the restaurant industry that means I don't see my husband for approximately 4 days...he is a slave to his job). Makynna had some sort of stomach bug and pretty much puked for 2 days and Oryn had a really bad cold, and could barely breath. My sanity was not intact for a few days...but I did get some help from my loving family. Thank you to everyone who helped out. Anyways, everyone is on the mend now...except for Scott, who still has 2 more hell days(Monday being Family Day), poor guy. Okay....lets get back to the pictures!









This picture was taken from my comfortable spot on the couch...where I spent the better part of 3 days, watching my two sickies.

1 comment:

KellyLady said...

sorry to hear kidlets have been sick...two at once is so hard! Love the pics. I too am a shutterbug!