Friday, January 25, 2008

Holly Cow!!! Has it been that long?

Talk about lacking in the update area. Lots has gone on since last post...I won't go that far back. Just an update on the new little one...and Makynna.
The new edition to our family arrived Thursday, Dec. 27, 2007 at 05:30 am. Oryn R.H. Ully weighed in at 8 lb. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. As like Makynna, Oryn came fast. I started contractions at 03:40am, my water broke at 03:50am, when we got registered at the hospital I was too far along to take any drugs, labour was an intense hour and a half, and after 15 minutes of pushing she joined the outside world.



Oryn has just as much hair as Makynna did...and they could be considered twins two year apart.



On the left is Makynna at about 3 weeks. And on the right is Oryn at the same age.

I do have to say we make good looking kids...but I'm biased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow finally you post a new blog, wow kynna and oryn do look like they could be twins good thing all your pictures will have dates on them so you know which one is which. well love you