Friday, July 13, 2007

Crazy few months...

I really have no excuse to not keeping my blog updated...well, other than a close to 2 year old, a full time night job, and morning sickness but those really aren't good reasons, are they!?!? We have been busy all around. Scott is working his butt off filling all the holidays his managers are taking as well as trying to keep up with Kynna and house work. I am doing about the same. Because of work schedules our poor house has been neglected. I only have one month left of work and then I will do my best to give it some tender love and care...which could take a while.

Kynna is doing great! She is almost two now. I cannot believe how smart she is...I know all parents say that but she pick things up so quickly. Her favorite thing; singing. She has a few favorite artists: Tom Petty, Michael Jackson, Snoop Dog, Shaggy, Jonny Cash, CCR and the list goes on. She can tell who is singing the songs and she knows most of the words to the songs. She only has to hear a song once or twice before she can pick up the words and the beat. It is quite amazing! Enough of me bragging about my precious little one. I had a minute before I need to go to bed. I have some new pics I will post soon.

No comments: