Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kynna's Hair Cut...

I came to the realization two weeks ago that Makynna's hair had to be cut (after vowing to myself that I would not cut it because it looks so cute long) but she will not let me comb it let alone put it in a ponytail or even a clip. And because it has been so hot I did not want to torture her with long hair. We tried taking her to the salon but you guessed it, she freaked! They couldn't even get close to her. So...one night while we were at Grandma and Papa Hovan's house I cut her hair. Yes, I did it myself. She was in the tub, we got her distracted with some toys...and I took one chunk off...she was not happy...then I calmed her down and got her distracted again...and took another chunk off...once again not so happy. It took four different attempts but we got it...most of it anyways. I took 3 inches off the back! Her hair was so beautiful. But she looks cute anyways. She has a few fly away pieces but it looks like I actually took her to a salon.


Before













After















No comments: