Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My little Hoodlum

Makynna and Momom were doing laundry today. Makynna found one of her bugbug gloves...which she refused to wear in the winter...and just had to wear it today. There was one huge problem though, we could not find the other one! Soooo, we put a sock on her other hand. Wow! Who knew that gloves could be so much fun!?!?! She ran around the house all morning with a sock on one hand and a mitten on the other. She would pick up her cup of juice and very carefully place it in my hands saying, "Cawrful, Momom. HOT!" then walk away. I would place it on the table and a little while later she would come back, look at the cup pick it up, hand it back to me, and repeat herself. I am guessing her "gloves" were actually oven mitts?!?!?! Then we found the bugbug tuque and had to wear it as well. There are no words to describe how much I love this little girl, so here are some pictures so you can see for yourselves.
























Now aren't you just in love with this little girl too?
(her dadad's not so bad either)

1 comment:

Dian and Kaila said...

Kynna you are a crazy little girl. but we still love you.