Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Dadad!!!!

Okay so I am slacking in the ability to wish Scott a Happy Birthday...well, on the blog anyways. From what I could tell Scott had a blast. We had the weekend planned to go Quading...seeing that is what We bought for him for his birthday...there was a group of 6 of us that were going out. Then last minute everyone cancelled dew to family things. So, Scott and I went by ourselves. It was a blast!!! We went to the Porcupine Hills. There was still some snow but it was 7 above when we got there and by the afternoon it was 14 above. There was tones of mud. I think I got the dirtiest out of the two of us...at one point I even ate some mud, "Mmmm, like it!" as Kynna would say. Anywho, me being the silly person I am, forgot to bring the camera. So we only got the aftermath. So here you all go. Scott's new baby...

This is the day we picked it up

This was Saturday, April 21, 2007
(Scott's Birthday)







































Makynna also bought Dadad a birthday present.
She got him a green iPod shuffle

Well, the kiddo is asleep so I should get my butt in gear and do some house work.


1 comment:

Dian and Kaila said...

sweet looks like you had lots of fun, wish i could have gone.