Sunday, July 6, 2008

5 years and counting.

Today was Scott and my 5th wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, Oh how time flies when you're having fun. I am just warning you I will be writing a few cheesy things about my dear husband so I apologize if I make you gag. =)

Its hard to believe that I met Scott 10 years ago. He had a bit more hair back then but was and still is a very kind, loving man. Don't get me wrong, like any woman, I would still like to throttle my husband every once and awhile but he truly is the love of my life. From the first day I met him he was respectful, funny, caring, and handsome. We met at the gas station where I worked with one of his friends. He made me laugh. From there is was a long 4 years before he proposed...apparently all my friends from work had a bet going to see how long it would take. I just found this out 2 days ago...and for those that were in, WHERE'S MY CUT OF THE POT?!?! LOL Our year long engagement went by fast as did the wedding...and the next 5 years that followed.

Scott, I love you for all that you have done as well as still do for me. You always try to please me. You work hard to provide for our family...and what a beautiful family it is. You are as handsome as ever. I don't know what I would do with out you! I love you, Scott! Happy Anniversary!

Then...















...Now


1 comment:

Dian's Blog said...

Yippie, 10 years. Love you lots, can't wait to see you guys :D