Monday, February 26, 2007


Kynna has a new found love of brushing her teeth. I truly believe it is because her toothpaste tastes like bubblegum but it could also be because she has a few more teeth coming in. That will bring the count to #17 and #18. Just about a mouthful.

There is one bad thing I have descovered about prolonged use of a toothbrush...the longer they brush the more saliva they produce! Who knew?!?! I have been on the recieving end of a few flying slobber bombs to the face this week. Now let me tell you how much fun that is!!! But still, I have been encouraging her to keep up the good habit...slime and all.

1 comment:

Roeckers said...

I remember when Liza use to wake around with a toothbrush in her mouth. People thought that was the most unsanitary toy, but hers was on the ground, in her hand when she was crawling, and then back in her mouth.

Your pics are great. You are relaly learning how to use your camera.