Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting Started...



I have decided that it is time I try my hand at the wonderful world of blogging. I guess I would like to start sharing the going-ons of the Ully's with friends and family. I think this will be more of a creative way to send pictures and updates than those boring mass e-mails. I am slightly computer inept and am hoping to learn something from this as well.

Things in the house have been chaotic for the past few weeks. Work for both Scott and me has been crazy. What time we do have together we spend trying to organize and tidy but every time we try to clean Makynna comes along. She is like a small typhoon, leaving nothing but complete distruction in her wake. People keep telling me it is normal for kids to make a mess...but if this is normal I don't want to see what she can do on a bad day!

1 comment:

Roeckers said...

Glad to see you have joined the world of Blogging