Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Edition....

Okay, I have been crazy busy with work for the past few days so I have not had time to do much of anything. The weekend started off just great!!! Scott came home early from work on Saturday with a fun little bug known as the "Nor wok" virus (forgive my spelling). He was out of commission for 2 days. Poor guy ended up loosing ten pounds!

Kynna kinda suffered this weekend...well, she didn't suffer, she got spoiled by both sets of Grandparents. But because of my crazy work schedule and Scott being sick I dropped Kynna off at Gama and Papa Hovan's house at 4:30pm Saturday and she spent the night (I didn't want Kynna getting what ever Scott had). I then picked her up at 8:30am on Sunday and took her over to Grandma and Grandpa Ully's house. She stayed there until Grandma dropped her off at home with Scott about 7:00pm. I had to do an open to close on Sunday (10:30am Sunday until 1:30am Monday). Let me tell you how much fun that was! Then Monday was the only day both Scott and I had off. So we had Aunt Daina come over to watch Kynna while we got our taxes done. Then the rest of the day was our family day. We ended up taking Gama Hovan for a truck ride and then out to dinner in the evening. Auntie Di and Papa were making Gama mad so we got her out of the house. And Tuesday was back to the grind. Yippie!!!! And that is the fun that we had this past weekend.

Oh! I guess I should mention the new edition to our family, it is the whole reason I started writing this post. On Friday we traded in the Saturn Ion for a 2007, 4-door, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. WE LOVE IT!!! I think it is kinda making up for the fact that Scott sold the Sammy. He feels more like a man driving a 4x4 than when he had to drive the car. I have been told that the Jeep is very much an "us" vehicle. Kynna calls it her Tractor and wants to go for "fruck rides" all day. As soon as I can get a free moment I will post a few pictures of the new Jeep for all to see.

No comments: